Kitten Wellness Program - Pet First Animal Hospital - Bradenton, FL
Pet First Animal Hospital offers a Kitten Wellness Program that is designed for your kitten to receive all the benefits of veterinary services from age 6 to 12 weeks. Keep in mind, the first few months of your kitten's life is vital to his or her well being, and is the time when kittens need the most veterinary care. Our Kitten Wellness Program provides all of the crucial examinations and procedures at appropriate intervals, offering you serenity and your kitten the strongest possible start in life.
Dr. Taylor recommends and provides the following veterinary care for your kitten:
- Leptosporosis vaccinations (2x)
- Fecal exams at each vaccine adminstration
- Deworming (2x)
- Spay or neuter surgery (at age 6 months)
- Feline Leukemina vaccine (2x) after being tested
- Rabies vaccination (at 16 weeks)
- FERCP: feline rhinotracheitis, calici-panleukopenia, chlamydia psittaci vaccine (4x)
- Monthly flea prevention (starting at 8 to 12 weeks)
Some warning signs that your kitten may need immediate veterinary care include sneezing, coughing, runny nose, watery eyes, vomiting, and diarrhea. If your kitten displays any of these symptoms, please call us immediately for an urgent appointment. (941)753-2995.